The WKU community is invited to the book exhibit “Children Between Worlds: Intercultural Relations in Books for Children & Young Adults.” in Educational Resources Center (ERC), 366 Tate Page Hall.
Events are scheduled for Wednesdays 3:30 to 4:00 p.m. on the following days:
- March 19: Readings from selected titles
- March 26: Dr. Tadayuki Suzuki, multicultural childrenâ€™s literature from Japan
- April 2: Dr. Lucy Maples, international Cinderella tales
- April 9: Laura Crafton & Stephanie Tillery: Join us in making an international craft!
- April 16: Readers’ Theater featuring WKU Theater majors
Please bring your students to view this unique exhibit representing many cultures around the world!
You can also visit the exhibit at the Southern Kentucky Book Fest Saturday, April 19. Then the exhibit will move to the new Bob Kirby branch of the Bowling Green Public Library until mid-May.