A variety of new books have recently been added to the Visual and Performing Arts Library (VPAL).
1. Symbolism /Nathalia Brodskaya. New York :Parkstone International,2007.
Call Number: N6465.S9B76x 2007
2. A legacy of art :paintings and sculptures by artist life members of the National Arts Club /Lowrey, Carol.
New York, N.Y. ;Manchester :National Arts Club ;In association with Hudson Hills Press,2007.
Call Number: folio N6512.L69 2007
3. The good office :green design on the cutting edge /Riordan, John.
New York, NY :Collins Design ;Distributed throughout the world by HarperCollins,c2008.
Call Number: folio NA6230.R526x 2008
4. Tintoretto /Madrid :Museo Nacional del Prado,2007.
ISBN: 1903470463 9781903470466
Call Number: ND623.T6A4 2007x
5. Kiki Smith :prints, books & things / Weitman, Wendy.
New York :Museum of Modern Art :Distributed in the United States and Canada by D.A.P.,c2003.
Call Number: NE539.S576A4 2003
6. The rise of Islamic calligraphy / George, Alain,
London ;Berkeley, Calif. :Saqi,c2010.
Call Number: NK3636.5.G46x 2010
7. Robert Lee Morris :the power of jewelry / Morris, Robert Lee,
New York :H.N. Abrams,2004.
Call Number: NK7398.M67 A2 2004
8. Threads & voices :behind the Indian textile tradition /
Mumbai :Published for Marg Publications on behalf of the National Centre for the Performing Arts,c2007.
Call Number: folio NK8876.A1T47 2007
These newly acquired books are temporarily shelved in the VPAL display area, but may be checked out just like other circulating books.
The VPAL is open the same hours as the rest of Helm-Cravens Library.
2 Responses to New Books in the VPAL
PAL provides the environments to keep girls and boys active, interested and busy through its supervised. It is good to know that there are new books in VPAL for expanding of knowledge about various topics.
C’est bonne.j’aime lire en le week-end.