The Kentucky Museum, WKU Library Special Collections & WKU Archives contain thousands of objects, documents and photographs. While the majority Kentucky-centric, many reflect the world outside Kentucky and the United States as experienced by Kentuckians. This online exhibit called Seven Continents created in conjunction with a physical Archives Month exhibit housed in the Western Room, showcases some of the international collections housed in the Kentucky Building. Additional information regarding these collections is available through KenCat the online catalog. Some highlights include:
Tag Archives: Exhibitis
Archives Month Exhibit
Comments Off on Archives Month Exhibit
Filed under University Archives
Potter College turns Fifty!
You are invited to enjoy the Library Special Collections presentation of materials produced by Potter College of Arts & Letters during its first fifty years. This exhibit contains a small- but hopefully representative- sample of the PCAL materials available in WKU Archives. The collections contain many more records of the type on display and also many photographs, administrative records, audio-visual materials, posters, and more.
To see more:
- search KenCat which serves as a catalog of collections
- search TopScholar for scans of full documents from creative writing to scrapbooks and speeches to posters
- visit our channel on YouTube
- visit the Harrison-Baird Reference Room in the Kentucky Building
- contact WKU Archives at 270-745-4793 or 270-745-5830 email@example.com
- visit us on the web www.wku.edu/library/archive
The exhibit is located on the 2nd floor of the Kentucky Building and will be up through the summer.
Post written by WKU Archives Assistant April McCauley.
Comments Off on Potter College turns Fifty!
Filed under Events, University Archives