It may seem early to think about it, with summer session classes not ending until August 9th, but the academic year of 2012-2013 will soon be upon us. M.A.S.T.E.R Plan will begin August 19th, with class sessions beginning the following week. To that end, Helm Library’s Reference display for August focuses on information about campus, community, and county, for all the new students attending our university, and any who might have forgotten us over the break!
Books On Display
1. Architecture of Warren County, Kentucky, 1790-1940 / Alice Colvard and Kevin Hunter.
F457.W2 C64x 1984
2. Bowling Green / Jonathan Jeffrey and the Kentucky Library. F459.B7 J35x 2003
3. Western Kentucky University : the first 100 years, 1906-2006 / by Nancy Disher Baird, Carol Crowe Carraco, Sue Lynn Stone McDaniel. LD5941.W5 B34x 2006
4. 2011 Western Kentucky University Fact Book/ Western Kentucky University. LD5941.W5 A2
5. Faces & places : Warren County. F457 .W2 F32x 1996
6. Bowling Green, a pictorial history / Nancy Disher Baird, Carol Crowe-Carraco, and Michael L. Morse. F459 .B7 B34x 1983
7. 60 hikes within 60 miles, Nashville / by Johnny Molloy. GV199.42.T22 N376 2002
8. A FalconGuide to Mammoth Cave National Park : a guide to exploring the caves, trails, roads, and rivers / Johnny Molloy. GV200.655.K42 M256 2006
9. Robert Penn Warren : a documentary volume / James A. Grimshaw, Jr. PS221 .D55x v.320
From the Maps Collection:
Bowling Green City Map
Bowling Green Visitor’s Guide and Map